Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
At CANDIS we’re reshaping the future of accounting. Compared to traditional accounting software, we leverage AI to define the future of financial workflows. Eradicating manual processes and automating them as far as possible is the core promise of CANDIS. Several thousand SMEs and tax advisors are already trusting us to do just that.
The numbers speak for themselves: so far, we’ve collected more than $10 m from top investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Pointnine, Speedinvest, Fly Ventures and Commerzbank. We’re well on our way to becoming Europe's go-to-solution for automated accounting workflows.
We value independence, creative thinking and drive. Agile product development, hack-a-feature days and BBQs on the office terrace are a given.
We are more than 80 people from 15 countries with offices in Berlin and Bamberg and are always looking for talented people to join the club!
Why you should join us
Over the past few years Candis has become one of Germany’s most exciting Fintech scaleups. We know that our success comes from our team, so we build our workflow around great culture and flexibility. We work hard and we love to challenge ourselves and our comfort zone, but we also host awesome team events and empower our team members to have a good work-life balance. We don’t just try to create a fun working environment, we also try to create stimulating jobs - with significant career progression, constant learning opportunities and agile hierarchies that enable input from all levels.
- Tri-weekly Hack-A-Feature days. Build whatever you want and ship it!
- Budget for conferences, books, e-learning, courses etc. We want to empower your personal growth.
- As Full Stack Developer you’ll be part of a team that revolutionizes one of the most outdated industries - accounting - creating more simple and transparent accounting software used by thousands of people.
- Oh yeah, and did we mention you get a CANDIS t-shirt and hoodie?
- Fruit, drinks, coffee, mate, beers...
About the role 🔍
- Proven track record of delivering scalable and reliable software
- You can tell us about architectural patterns of cloud-native applications (well-designed APIs, data-streaming approaches, etc.)
- You are familiar with both SQL and NoSQL databases (we are mainly using MongoDB)
- You have an interest in constantly learning how we can improve on building better, more scalable and maintainable solutions
Don't worry about formalities.
We care about you and your motivation – not the font size of your CV! 🙋♀️
Feel free to contact us via e-mail, give us a call, drop by the office or send a pigeon our way. Either way, we’re looking forward to hearing from you! :)
Phone: +49 (0)30 / 311 930 - 26
WhatsApp: 49 (0)176 / 717 560 13
Perleberger Str. 42