Web Developer (m/w/d)
Why you should join us
Over the past few years Candis has become one of Germany’s most exciting Fintech scaleups. We know that our success comes from our team, so we build our workflow around great culture and flexibility. We’re united by a drive to revolutionize one of the most outdated industries - accounting - creating more simple and transparent accounting software used by thousands of people. We love to challenge ourselves and our comfort zone, but we also host awesome team events and empower our team members to have a good work-life balance. We don’t just try to create a fun working environment, we also try to create stimulating jobs - with significant career progression, constant learning opportunities and agile hierarchies that enable input from all levels.
Aside of that, here come the bullet points:
- 40-50k & 25 days of paid vacation
- Budget for conferences, books, e-learning, courses etc. We want to empower your personal growth.
- Flextime & home office policies. We care about sh*t getting done - not about the minute you clock in.
About the Role
Our website is the initial point of contact with our customers and it’s at the heart of our growth operations. In this role you are responsible for the technical execution behind our website and your focus lies mainly on optimizing website conversions and in driving engagement. We’re relaunching our website in Q3 (until then, knowledge of Wordpress will definitely come in handy) so that’s going to be the main priority.
A typical day might include SEO optimizations in the morning and implementing new forms and maintaining plugins after lunch. Then you’ll jump on implementing new marketing tooling whilst ensuring our tracking is accurate before joining the team for after-hours beers in the evening.
You’ll be the first developer to join our marketing team and you can look forward to working closely with stakeholders from our other teams such as Content Marketing, Pre-Sales, BI, Product & Engineering.
You must have
- Good working knowledge of CSS & HTML
- You have a proven track record of actively learning new things and broadening your horizon along the way. In a word: you're a self-starter.
Who we're looking for
- You’re a problem solver with a get-it-done-attitude. We don’t expect you to be an expert in everything you do. We’re searching for someone who will proactively look to fill out knowledge gaps and who brings an innate desire to acquire new knowledge in order to get the job done.
- You have a learning mindset and embrace the opportunity to learn from your work and teammates. Of course you're happy to share your experience and knowledge with others.
- Our primary working language is English. If you speak German as well, that would be the cherry on top.
- Until the relaunch of our website in Q3 we’re still working with Wordpress, so ideally you’re already familiar with the WP-ecosystem or a comparable CMS.
Don't worry about formalities.
We care about you and your motivation – not the font size of your CV! 🙋♀️
Feel free to contact us via e-mail, give us a call, drop by the office or send a pigeon our way. Either way, we’re looking forward to hearing from you! :)
Phone: +49 (0) 30 311 930 - 26
WhatsApp: +49 (0) 176 717 560 13